Call for Papers
International Journal of Pollination Research (IJPR), is currently calling for papers in all areas of Pollination and related disciplines. IJPR publishes high-quality solicited and unsolicited articles, in English, in all areas of the subject. The Journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence. All articles published in IJPR will be peer-reviewed.
The following types of papers are considered for publication:
- Original articles in basic and applied research
- Case studies
- Critical reviews, surveys, opinions, commentaries and essays.
We invite you to submit manuscripts as e-mail attachment to the Editorial Office at: email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name and institution with full address details;
- Title or name of journal you wish to submit a manuscript to;
- Title of your paper
- A cover letter carrying a declaration that the prospective manuscript is original and has not been published before nor is it under consideration for publication by another publisher.
Our objective is to inform authors of the decision on their manuscript(s) within two weeks of submission. Following acceptance, a paper will normally be published in the next issue.
List of Other Journals
- International Journal of AIDS and HIV Research
- International Journal of Pollination Research
- Advanced Journal of Criminology and Security Research
- Advanced Journal of World Population Research
- Advanced Journal of Environmental Science and Technology
- Advanced Journal of Political Science and International Diplomatic Relationship Research
- International Journal of Dairy Science and Technology
- International Journal of Fishery Science and Aquaculture
- International Journal of Animal Science, Husbandry and Livestock Production
- Advanced Journal of World Biology Research
- See Full List