About this Journal
The Advanced Journal of English and Literary Studies(AJELS) ISSN 0869-1401is a peer-reviewed, open access journal that provides rapid publication (monthly) of articles in all areas of English, Literary and related disciplines. The objective of this journal is to provide a veritable platform for scientists and researchers all over the world to promote, share, and discuss a variety of innovative ideas and developments in all aspects of English and Literary.
The Journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence. Papers will be published shortly after acceptance. All articles published in AJELS are peer-reviewed.
The Advanced Journal of English and Literary Studies is published monthly (one volume per year) by Advanced Scholars Journals.
Types of contribution
Regular articles: These should describe new and carefully confirmed findings, and experimental procedures should be given in sufficient detail for others to verify the work. The length of a full paper should be the minimum required to describe and interpret the work clearly.
Short Communications: A short Communication is suitable for recording the results of complete small investigations or giving details of new models or hypotheses, innovative methods, techniques or apparatus. The style of main sections need not conform to that of full-length papers. Short communications are 2 to 4 printed pages (about 6 to 12 manuscript pages) in length.
Reviews: Submissions of reviews and perspectives covering topics of current interest are welcome and encouraged. Reviews should be concise and no longer than 4-6 printed pages (about 12 to 18 manuscript pages). Reviews manuscripts are also peer-reviewed.
List of Other Journals
- Advanced Journal of Histology and Cytology
- International Research Journal of Plant and Crop Sciences
- International Journal of Silviculture and Agroforestry
- International Journal of Malaria and Tropical Diseases
- International Journal of Living wealth Research
- Advanced Research Journal of Immunology and Virology
- Advanced Journal of Agricultural Research
- Advanced Research Journal of Biochemistry
- International Journal of Pollination Research
- Advanced Research Journal of Biotechnology
- See Full List