The Advanced Journal of Law and Discipline Research(AJLDR) adheres strictly to the COPE guidelines on publication ethics.
Authors of AJLDR must confirm the following:
- Submitted manuscripts must be the original work of the author(s)
- Only unpublished manuscripts should be submitted
- It is unethical to submit a manuscript to more than one journal at the same time
- Any conflict of interest must be clearly stated
- Authors must acknowledge the sources of data used in the development of the manuscript
- All errors discovered in the manuscript after submission must be swiftly communicated to the Editor.
Reviewers of AJLDR must confirm the following:
- That all manuscripts are reviewed in fairness based on the intellectual content of the paper regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, citizenry nor political values of author(s)
- That any observed conflict of interest during the review process must be communicated to the Editor
- That all information pertaining to the manuscript is kept confidential
- That any information that may be the reason for the rejection of publication of a manuscript must be communicated to the Editor
Editors of AJLDR must confirm the following:
- That all manuscripts are evaluated in fairness based on the intellectual content of the paper regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, citizenry nor political values of authors
- That information pertaining to manuscripts are kept confidential
- That any observed conflict of interest pertaining to manuscripts must be disclosed
- The Editorial Board takes responsibility for making publication decisions for submitted manuscripts based on the reviewer’s evaluation of the manuscript, policies of the journal editorial board and legal restrain acting against plagiarism, libel and copyright infringement.
You are not permitted to withdraw submitted articles as such articles are immediately assigned to reviewers upon submission. Any author who wishes to withdraw his/her submitted manuscript(s) must pay the article processing charge of the journal otherwise, we will inform his university as it is illegal and unethical to withdraw a manuscript under review.
You are not permitted to withdraw accepted articles as most of our editors and reviewers are salaried workers whom we are obligated to pay whenever they complete the peer-review process.
You are not allowed to withdraw an already published work. If you request us to remove an already published work for any reason other than plagiarism, such a request would attract a withdrawal fee.
Once an author has filled the consent form to pay the handling fee and later change his mind to withdraw his paper, he must pay the article processing fee and if he refuses, we shall report him to his university.
The only ground for authors to withdraw their articles is when their manuscripts have been rejected by our reviewers or editors. If authors withdraw or send their articles to another journal without our permission, then we shall have no choice than to report them to their institutions.
ASJ Refund Policy is our agreement with customers where we inform them about our policies regarding returns and refunds. It represents our business' core principle and philosophies. It is important for our customers to read it before paying for our goods or services.
Once payment has been made for the goods or services we render, we will not issue refunds of any kind. In this sense, all our sales are final and no refunds will be issued. So before you make payment, take time to review our refund policy to make sure you are comfortable with the terms.
List of Other Journals
- International Journal of Malaria and Tropical Diseases
- International Journal of Pollination Research
- Advanced Journal of Corruption Research
- Advanced Journal of World Biology Research
- Advanced Journal of Education Research
- International Journal of Pregnancy and Childbirth
- Advanced Journal of English and Literary Studies
- Advanced Journal Of Surgical Pathology
- International Journal of Animal Science, Husbandry and Livestock Production
- Advanced Research Journal of Immunology and Virology
- See Full List