Call for Papers
Advanced Journal of Law and Discipline Research(AJLDR), is currently calling for papers in all areas of Law, Discipline and related disciplines. AJLDR publishes high-quality solicited and unsolicited articles, in English, in all areas of the subject. The Journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence. All articles published in AJLDR will be peer-reviewed.
The following types of papers are considered for publication:
- Original articles in basic and applied research
- Case studies
- Critical reviews, surveys, opinions, commentaries and essays.
We invite you to submit manuscripts as e-mail attachment to the Editorial Office at: email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name and institution with full address details;
- Title or name of journal you wish to submit a manuscript to;
- Title of your paper
- A cover letter carrying a declaration that the prospective manuscript is original and has not been published before nor is it under consideration for publication by another publisher.
Our objective is to inform authors of the decision on their manuscript(s) within two weeks of submission. Following acceptance, a paper will normally be published in the next issue.
List of Other Journals
- Advanced Journal of Environmental Science and Technology
- Advanced Research Journal of Public Health and Epidemiology
- Advanced Journal of Political Science and International Diplomatic Relationship Research
- Advanced Research Journal of Marketing Management
- Advanced Journal of English and Literary Studies
- International Journal of AIDS and HIV Research
- Advanced Research Journal of Business Management
- International Journal of Living wealth Research
- Advanced Journal of Corruption Research
- Advanced Research Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
- See Full List