Call for Papers
Advanced Research Journal of Public Health and Epidemiology (ARJPHE), is currently calling for papers in all areas of Public Health and Epidemiology. ARJPHE publishes high-quality solicited and unsolicited articles, in English, in all areas of the subject. The Journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence. All articles published in ARJPHE will be peer-reviewed.
The following types of papers are considered for publication:
- Original articles in basic and applied research
- Case studies
- Critical reviews, surveys, opinions, commentaries and essays.
We invite you to submit manuscripts as e-mail attachment to the Editorial Office at:email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name and institution with full address details;
- Title or name of journal you wish to submit a manuscript to;
- Title of your paper
- A cover letter carrying a declaration that the prospective manuscript is original and has not been published before nor is it under consideration for publication by another publisher.
Our objective is to inform authors of the decision on their manuscript(s) within two weeks of submission. Following acceptance, a paper will normally be published in the next issue.
List of Other Journals
- Advanced Research Journal of Obesity
- International Journal of Agriculture and Agricultural Sciences
- Advanced Journal of World Biology Research
- International Journal of Wood Science, Technology and Forestry
- International Journal of Silviculture and Agroforestry
- International Journal of Malaria and Tropical Diseases
- Advanced Journal of Medicinal Plants Research
- International Journal of Agricultural Economics, Extension and Rural Development
- International Journal of Fishery Science and Aquaculture
- Advanced Research Journal of Medical Sciences
- See Full List