Call for Papers
Advanced Research Journal of Optician (ARJO), is currently calling for papers in all areas of Optician and related disciplines. ARJO publishes high-quality solicited and unsolicited articles, in English, in all areas of the subject. The Journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence. All articles published in ARJO will be peer-reviewed.
The following types of papers are considered for publication:
- Original articles in basic and applied research
- Case studies
- Critical reviews, surveys, opinions, commentaries and essays.
We invite you to submit manuscripts as e-mail attachment to the Editorial Office at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name and institution with full address details;
- Title or name of journal you wish to submit a manuscript to;
- Title of your paper
- A cover letter carrying a declaration that the prospective manuscript is original and has not been published before nor is it under consideration for publication by another publisher.
Our objective is to inform authors of the decision on their manuscript(s) within two weeks of submission. Following acceptance, a paper will normally be published in the next issue.
List of Other Journals
- Advanced Journal of Nursing and Midwifery Research
- International Journal of Wood Science, Technology and Forestry
- Advanced Journal of Education Research
- International Journal of Malaria and Tropical Diseases
- International Journal of Pollination Research
- Advanced Research Journal of Marketing Management
- Advanced Journal of Agricultural Research
- Advanced Research Journal of Public Health and Epidemiology
- Advanced Journal of Seed Science and Technology
- Advanced Journal of Public Administration and Policy Research
- See Full List