Call For Papers
Advanced Research Journal of Immunology and Virology (ARJIV), is currently calling for papers in all areas of microbiology and related disciplines. ARJIV publishes high-quality solicited and unsolicited articles, in English, in all areas of the subject. The Journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence. All articles published in ARJIV will be peer-reviewed.
The following types of papers are considered for publication:
- Original articles in basic and applied research
- Case studies
- Critical reviews, surveys, opinions, commentaries and essays.
We invite you to submit manuscripts as e-mail attachment to the Editorial Office at:firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name and institution with full address details;
- Title or name of journal you wish to submit a manuscript to;
- Title of your paper
- A cover letter carrying a declaration that the prospective manuscript is original and has not been published before nor is it under consideration for publication by another publisher.
Our objective is to inform authors of the decision on their manuscript(s) within two weeks of submission. Following acceptance, a paper will normally be published in the next issue.
List of Other Journals
- Advanced Journal of Law and Discipline Research
- Advanced Journal Of Surgical Pathology
- Advanced Journal of Political Science and International Diplomatic Relationship Research
- International Journal of Agriculture and Food Security
- International Journal of Agriculture and Agricultural Sciences
- Advanced Journal of World Population Research
- International Journal of Soil Science and Agronomy
- Advanced Journal of Education Research
- Advanced Journal of Dentistry Research
- International Research Journal of Plant and Crop Sciences
- See Full List