Call For Papers
Advanced Research Journal of Biochemistry (ARJB), is currently calling for papers in all areas of biochemistry and related disciplines. ARJB publishes high-quality solicited and unsolicited articles, in English, in all areas of the subject. The Journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence. All articles published in ARJB will be peer-reviewed.
The following types of papers are considered for publication:
- Original articles in basic and applied research
- Case studies
- Critical reviews, surveys, opinions, commentaries and essays.
We invite you to submit manuscripts as e-mail attachment to the Editorial Office at: email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name and institution with full address details;
- Title or name of journal you wish to submit a manuscript to;
- Title of your paper
- A cover letter carrying a declaration that the prospective manuscript is original and has not been published before nor is it under consideration for publication by another publisher.
Our objective is to inform authors of the decision on their manuscript(s) within two weeks of submission. Following acceptance, a paper will normally be published in the next issue.
List of Other Journals
- Scientific Journal of Bee and Honey Formation Research
- Advanced Journal of World Economic Planning, Implementation and Economic Prosperity of Nations
- Advanced Journal of World Population Research
- Progress in Food Science and Technology
- Advanced Journal of Education Research
- Advanced Journal of Seed Science and Technology
- Advanced Research Journal of Biotechnology
- International Journal of Dairy Science and Technology
- Advanced Journal of Public Administration and Policy Research
- Advanced Journal of Law and Discipline Research
- See Full List