Call for Papers
Advanced Journal of Philosophy and Sacred Theology Research(AJPSTR), is currently calling for papers in all areas of Philosophy, Sacred Theology and related disciplines. AJPSTR publishes high-quality solicited and unsolicited articles, in English, in all areas of the subject. The Journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence. All articles published in AJPSTR will be peer-reviewed.
The following types of papers are considered for publication:
- Original articles in basic and applied research
- Case studies
- Critical reviews, surveys, opinions, commentaries and essays.
We invite you to submit manuscripts as e-mail attachment to the Editorial Office at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name and institution with full address details;
- Title or name of journal you wish to submit a manuscript to;
- Title of your paper
- A cover letter carrying a declaration that the prospective manuscript is original and has not been published before nor is it under consideration for publication by another publisher.
Our objective is to inform authors of the decision on their manuscript(s) within two weeks of submission. Following acceptance, a paper will normally be published in the next issue.
List of Other Journals
- Advanced Journal of Nursing and Midwifery Research
- Advanced Research Journal of Optician
- Advanced Journal of Dentistry Research
- Advanced Journal of World Biology Research
- Advanced Journal of Agricultural Research
- Advanced Journal of English and Literary Studies
- International Journal of Malaria and Tropical Diseases
- Advanced Research Journal of Immunology and Virology
- International Journal of Pregnancy and Childbirth
- Advanced Journal of Public Administration and Policy Research
- See Full List