Call for Papers
Advanced Journal of Geography and Regional Planning (AJGRP), is currently calling for papers in all areas of Geography and Regional Planning and related disciplines. AJGRP publishes high-quality solicited and unsolicited articles, in English, in all areas of the subject. The Journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence. All articles published in AJGRP will be peer-reviewed.
The following types of papers are considered for publication:
- Original articles in basic and applied research
- Case studies
- Critical reviews, surveys, opinions, commentaries and essays.
We invite you to submit manuscripts as e-mail attachment to the Editorial Office at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name and institution with full address details;
- Title or name of journal you wish to submit a manuscript to;
- Title of your paper
- A cover letter carrying a declaration that the prospective manuscript is original and has not been published before nor is it under consideration for publication by another publisher.
Our objective is to inform authors of the decision on their manuscript(s) within two weeks of submission. Following acceptance, a paper will normally be published in the next issue.
List of Other Journals
- International Journal of Dairy Science and Technology
- Advanced Journal of Political Science and International Diplomatic Relationship Research
- International Journal of Agriculture and Agricultural Sciences
- International Journal of Malaria and Tropical Diseases
- Advanced Journal of Art and Islamic Culture Research
- Advanced Journal of Education Research
- Advanced Research Journal of Business Management
- International Journal of Agricultural Economics, Extension and Rural Development
- Advanced Research Journal of Biochemistry
- Advanced Journal of English and Literary Studies
- See Full List