Call for Papers
Advanced Journal of Education Research (AJER) ISSN 2053-2105), is currently calling for papers in all areas of Education and related disciplines. AJER publishes high-quality solicited and unsolicited articles, in English, in all areas of the subject. The Journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence. All articles published in AJER will be peer-reviewed.
The following types of papers are considered for publication:
- Original articles in basic and applied research
- Case studies
- Critical reviews, surveys, opinions, commentaries and essays.
We invite you to submit manuscripts as e-mail attachment to the Editorial Office at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name and institution with full address details;
- Title or name of journal you wish to submit a manuscript to;
- Title of your paper
- A cover letter carrying a declaration that the prospective manuscript is original and has not been published before nor is it under consideration for publication by another publisher.
Our objective is to inform authors of the decision on their manuscript(s) within two weeks of submission. Following acceptance, a paper will normally be published in the next issue.
List of Other Journals
- International Journal of AIDS and HIV Research
- Advanced Journal of Art and Islamic Culture Research
- Advanced Research Journal of Banking, Economics and Finance
- Advanced Research Journal of Medical Sciences
- Advanced Journal of Computer Science and Information technology
- International Journal of Fishery Science and Aquaculture
- Advanced Research Journal of Microbiology
- Advanced Journal of World Biology Research
- Advanced Research Journal of Biochemistry
- International Research Journal of Plant and Crop Sciences
- See Full List