Call for Papers
International Journal of Soil Science and Agronomy (IJSSA), is currently calling for papers in all areas of Soil Science and Agronomy. IJSSA publishes high-quality solicited and unsolicited articles, in English, in all areas of the subject. The Journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence. All articles published in IJSSA will be peer-reviewed.
The following types of papers are considered for publication:
- Original articles in basic and applied research
- Case studies
- Critical reviews, surveys, opinions, commentaries and essays.
We invite you to submit manuscripts as e-mail attachment to the Editorial Office at:firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name and institution with full address details;
- Title or name of journal you wish to submit a manuscript to;
- Title of your paper
- A cover letter carrying a declaration that the prospective manuscript is original and has not been published before nor is it under consideration for publication by another publisher.
Our objective is to inform authors of the decision on their manuscript(s) within two weeks of submission. Following acceptance, a paper will normally be published in the next issue.
List of Other Journals
- Advanced Journal of Histology and Cytology
- Advanced Research Journal of Biotechnology
- Advanced Research Journal of Immunology and Virology
- International Journal of Pollination Research
- International Journal of Living wealth Research
- Advanced Journal of Philosophy and Sacred Theology Research
- Advanced Research Journal of Public Health and Epidemiology
- International Journal of Fishery Science and Aquaculture
- Advanced Journal of Environmental Science and Technology
- International Journal of Agriculture and Agricultural Sciences
- See Full List