About this Journal
The Advanced Journal of Agricultural Research (AJAR) ISSN 2367-9816 is a peer-reviewed, open access journal that provides rapid publication (monthly) of articles in all areas of Agricultural Sciences and related disciplines. The objective of this journal is to provide a veritable platform for scientists and researchers all over the world to promote, share, and discuss a variety of innovative ideas and developments in all aspects of Agricultural Sciences.
The Journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence. Papers will be published shortly after acceptance. All articles published in AJAR are peer-reviewed.
The Advanced Journal of Agricultural Research is published monthly (one volume per year) by Advanced Scholars Journals.
Types of contribution
Regular articles: These should describe new and carefully confirmed findings, and experimental procedures should be given in sufficient detail for others to verify the work. The length of a full paper should be the minimum required to describe and interpret the work clearly.
Short Communications: A short Communication is suitable for recording the results of complete small investigations or giving details of new models or hypotheses, innovative methods, techniques or apparatus. The style of main sections need not conform to that of full-length papers. Short communications are 2 to 4 printed pages (about 6 to 12 manuscript pages) in length.
Reviews: Submissions of reviews and perspectives covering topics of current interest are welcome and encouraged. Reviews should be concise and no longer than 4-6 printed pages (about 12 to 18 manuscript pages). Reviews manuscripts are also peer-reviewed.
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- http://www.sciwindex.com/index.php/business-directory/wpbdp_category/agriculture/scientific World Index
- Heidelberg University Library
- Leuphana University Library
- German National Library of Science and Technology
- Electronic Journals Library
- Academic Resource Index
- Wissenschaftskolleg zu Berlin
- Vufind Library
- J-Gate Portal
- ZB MED
- GEOMAR Library Ocean Research Information Access
- Hannover Library
- Hamburg Library
- CAB Abstracts (CABI)
- German Cancer Research Center
- Wilbert Library
- Science Library Index
List of Other Journals
- International Journal of Malaria and Tropical Diseases
- Advanced Journal of Agricultural Research
- Progress in Food Science and Technology
- International Journal of Wood Science, Technology and Forestry
- Advanced Research Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
- International Journal of Soil Science and Agronomy
- International Journal of Agricultural Economics, Extension and Rural Development
- Advanced Journal of Medicinal Plants Research
- Advanced Journal of Geography and Regional Planning
- Advanced Journal of Seed Science and Technology
- See Full List