About this Journal
The International Journal of Pollination Research(IJPR) ISSN 0443-7780 is a peer-reviewed, open access journal that provides rapid publication (monthly) of articles in all areas of Pollination Research and related disciplines. The objective of this journal is to provide a veritable platform for scientists and researchers all over the world to promote, share, and discuss a variety of innovative ideas and developments in all aspects of Pollination Research.
The Journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence. Papers will be published shortly after acceptance. All articles published in IJPR are peer-reviewed.
The International Journal of Pollination Research is published monthly (one volume per year) by Advanced Scholars Journals.
Types of contribution
Regular articles: These should describe new and carefully confirmed findings, and experimental procedures should be given in sufficient detail for others to verify the work. The length of a full paper should be the minimum required to describe and interpret the work clearly.
Short Communications: A short Communication is suitable for recording the results of complete small investigations or giving details of new models or hypotheses, innovative methods, techniques or apparatus. The style of main sections need not conform to that of full-length papers. Short communications are 2 to 4 printed pages (about 6 to 12 manuscript pages) in length.
Reviews: Submissions of reviews and perspectives covering topics of current interest are welcome and encouraged. Reviews should be concise and no longer than 4-6 printed pages (about 12 to 18 manuscript pages). Reviews manuscripts are also peer-reviewed.
List of Other Journals
- Progress in Food Science and Technology
- International Journal of Pollination Research
- International Journal of Pregnancy and Childbirth
- Advanced Research Journal of Public Health and Epidemiology
- Advanced Journal of Seed Science and Technology
- Advanced Journal of Agricultural Research
- Advanced Research Journal of Banking, Economics and Finance
- Advanced Journal of World Biology Research
- Advanced Journal of World Population Research
- Advanced Journal of Criminology and Security Research
- See Full List