Call For Papers
Advanced Research Journal of Microbiology (ARJM), is currently calling for papers in all areas of microbiology and related disciplines. ARJM publishes high-quality solicited and unsolicited articles, in English, in all areas of the subject. The Journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence. All articles published in ARJM will be peer-reviewed.
The following types of papers are considered for publication:
- Original articles in basic and applied research
- Case studies
- Critical reviews, surveys, opinions, commentaries and essays.
We invite you to submit manuscripts as e-mail attachment to the Editorial Office at:firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name and institution with full address details;
- Title or name of journal you wish to submit a manuscript to;
- Title of your paper
- A cover letter carrying a declaration that the prospective manuscript is original and has not been published before nor is it under consideration for publication by another publisher.
Our objective is to inform authors of the decision on their manuscript(s) within two weeks of submission. Following acceptance, a paper will normally be published in the next issue.
List of Other Journals
- International Journal of Pollination Research
- Advanced Journal of World Economic Planning, Implementation and Economic Prosperity of Nations
- Advanced Research Journal of Biochemistry
- International Journal of Animal Science, Husbandry and Livestock Production
- Advanced Journal of Public Administration and Policy Research
- Advanced Journal of English and Literary Studies
- Advanced Research Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
- Advanced Journal of Nursing and Midwifery Research
- Advanced Journal of Political Science and International Diplomatic Relationship Research
- Advanced Research Journal of Public Health and Epidemiology
- See Full List