Call For Papers
Advanced Research Journal of Microbiology (ARJM), is currently calling for papers in all areas of microbiology and related disciplines. ARJM publishes high-quality solicited and unsolicited articles, in English, in all areas of the subject. The Journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence. All articles published in ARJM will be peer-reviewed.
The following types of papers are considered for publication:
- Original articles in basic and applied research
- Case studies
- Critical reviews, surveys, opinions, commentaries and essays.
We invite you to submit manuscripts as e-mail attachment to the Editorial Office at:email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name and institution with full address details;
- Title or name of journal you wish to submit a manuscript to;
- Title of your paper
- A cover letter carrying a declaration that the prospective manuscript is original and has not been published before nor is it under consideration for publication by another publisher.
Our objective is to inform authors of the decision on their manuscript(s) within two weeks of submission. Following acceptance, a paper will normally be published in the next issue.
List of Other Journals
- Advanced Research Journal of Biochemistry
- International Journal of Hospitality and Tourism
- Advanced Research Journal of Microbiology
- Advanced Research Journal of Biotechnology
- International Journal of Malaria and Tropical Diseases
- International Journal of Soil Science and Agronomy
- Advanced Research Journal of Public Health and Epidemiology
- International Journal of Animal Science, Husbandry and Livestock Production
- Advanced Journal of Public Administration and Policy Research
- Advanced Research Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
- See Full List