About this Journal
The Advanced Journal of Corruption Research (AJCR) ISSN 1239-1131 is a peer-reviewed, open access journal that provides rapid publication (monthly) of articles in all areas of Corruption and related disciplines. The objective of this journal is to provide a veritable platform for scientists and researchers all over the world to promote, share, and discuss a variety of innovative ideas and developments in all aspects of Corruption.
The Journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence. Papers will be published shortly after acceptance. All articles published in AJCR are peer-reviewed.
The Advanced Journal of Corruption Research is published monthly (one volume per year) by Advanced Scholars Journals.
Types of contribution
Regular articles: These should describe new and carefully confirmed findings, and experimental procedures should be given in sufficient detail for others to verify the work. The length of a full paper should be the minimum required to describe and interpret the work clearly.
Short Communications: A short Communication is suitable for recording the results of complete small investigations or giving details of new models or hypotheses, innovative methods, techniques or apparatus. The style of main sections need not conform to that of full-length papers. Short communications are 2 to 4 printed pages (about 6 to 12 manuscript pages) in length.
Reviews: Submissions of reviews and perspectives covering topics of current interest are welcome and encouraged. Reviews should be concise and no longer than 4-6 printed pages (about 12 to 18 manuscript pages). Reviews manuscripts are also peer-reviewed.
List of Other Journals
- Advanced Journal of Agricultural Research
- International Journal of Agriculture and Food Security
- International Journal of Dairy Science and Technology
- Advanced Research Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
- Advanced Journal of World Biology Research
- Advanced Journal of Political Science and International Diplomatic Relationship Research
- Advanced Journal of Public Administration and Policy Research
- International Journal of Living wealth Research
- Advanced Research Journal of Banking, Economics and Finance
- Scientific Journal of Bee and Honey Formation Research
- See Full List