About this Journal
The International Journal of Malaria and Tropical Diseases (IJMTD) ISSN 2953-2108 is a peer-reviewed, open access journal that provides rapid publication (monthly) of articles in all areas of Malaria and Tropical Diseases and related disciplines. The objective of this journal is to provide a veritable platform for scientists and researchers all over the world to promote, share, and discuss a variety of innovative ideas and developments in all aspects of Malaria and Tropical Diseases.
The Journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence. Papers will be published shortly after acceptance. All articles published in IJMTD are peer-reviewed.
The International Journal of Malaria and Tropical Diseases is published monthly (one volume per year) by Advanced Scholars Journals.
Types of contribution
Regular articles: These should describe new and carefully confirmed findings, and experimental procedures should be given in sufficient detail for others to verify the work. The length of a full paper should be the minimum required to describe and interpret the work clearly.
Short Communications: A short Communication is suitable for recording the results of complete small investigations or giving details of new models or hypotheses, innovative methods, techniques or apparatus. The style of main sections need not conform to that of full-length papers. Short communications are 2 to 4 printed pages (about 6 to 12 manuscript pages) in length.
Reviews: Submissions of reviews and perspectives covering topics of current interest are welcome and encouraged. Reviews should be concise and no longer than 4-6 printed pages (about 12 to 18 manuscript pages). Reviews manuscripts are also peer-reviewed.
List of Other Journals
- Advanced Research Journal of Biotechnology
- Advanced Journal of Medicinal Plants Research
- Advanced Research Journal of Medical Sciences
- Advanced Research Journal of Biochemistry
- Advanced Research Journal of Marketing Management
- International Journal of Agriculture and Food Security
- International Journal of Weed Science and Technology
- Progress in Food Science and Technology
- Advanced Journal Of Surgical Pathology
- International Journal of AIDS and HIV Research
- See Full List