Call for Papers
Advanced Journal of Computer Science and Information technology (AJCSIT), is currently calling for papers in all areas of Advanced Journal of Computer Science, Information technology and related disciplines. AJCSIT publishes high-quality solicited and unsolicited articles, in English, in all areas of the subject. The Journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence. All articles published in AJCSIT will be peer-reviewed.
The following types of papers are considered for publication:
- Original articles in basic and applied research
- Case studies
- Critical reviews, surveys, opinions, commentaries and essays.
We invite you to submit manuscripts as e-mail attachment to the Editorial Office at:email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name and institution with full address details;
- Title or name of journal you wish to submit a manuscript to;
- Title of your paper
- A cover letter carrying a declaration that the prospective manuscript is original and has not been published before nor is it under consideration for publication by another publisher.
Our objective is to inform authors of the decision on their manuscript(s) within two weeks of submission. Following acceptance, a paper will normally be published in the next issue.
List of Other Journals
- Advanced Research Journal of Obesity
- Advanced Research Journal of Biochemistry
- Advanced Journal of Environmental Science and Technology
- Advanced Journal Of Surgical Pathology
- International Journal of Wood Science, Technology and Forestry
- International Journal of AIDS and HIV Research
- Advanced Journal of Art and Islamic Culture Research
- Advanced Journal of Education Research
- International Journal of Agricultural Economics, Extension and Rural Development
- International Journal of Animal Science, Husbandry and Livestock Production
- See Full List