Call for Papers
Advanced Journal of Computer Science and Information technology (AJCSIT), is currently calling for papers in all areas of Advanced Journal of Computer Science, Information technology and related disciplines. AJCSIT publishes high-quality solicited and unsolicited articles, in English, in all areas of the subject. The Journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence. All articles published in AJCSIT will be peer-reviewed.
The following types of papers are considered for publication:
- Original articles in basic and applied research
- Case studies
- Critical reviews, surveys, opinions, commentaries and essays.
We invite you to submit manuscripts as e-mail attachment to the Editorial Office at:email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name and institution with full address details;
- Title or name of journal you wish to submit a manuscript to;
- Title of your paper
- A cover letter carrying a declaration that the prospective manuscript is original and has not been published before nor is it under consideration for publication by another publisher.
Our objective is to inform authors of the decision on their manuscript(s) within two weeks of submission. Following acceptance, a paper will normally be published in the next issue.
List of Other Journals
- International Journal of Silviculture and Agroforestry
- International Journal of Agricultural Economics, Extension and Rural Development
- International Journal of Pollination Research
- International Journal of Living wealth Research
- Advanced Research Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
- International Journal of AIDS and HIV Research
- International Journal of Soil Science and Agronomy
- International Journal of Pregnancy and Childbirth
- Advanced Journal of Nursing and Midwifery Research
- International Journal of Agriculture and Food Security
- See Full List