Manuscript Submission Process:
Kindly ensure that your answer to each of the following questions is in the affirmative before continuing with the submission process.
- Do you have the email addresses of all the co-authors of the manuscript?
- Do you know that the citation in the body of your manuscript should be in-text reference citations and not number citation? For example, several studies (Wilson, 2000; John and James, 2012) showed that a minimum of 24-hour is needed…Kelvin and Felix (2013) revealed that…….
- Do you have the manuscript file in Microsoft Word format with the tables and figures integrated in the manuscript body?
- Please provide the names, titles, and affiliations of all the authors of this manuscript, in the order that they appear on the manuscript.
- Are you aware that accepted manuscripts in International Journal of Wood Science, Technology and Forestry are subject to Article Processing Charges?
- If you have any difficulty using the online submission system, kindly submit via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org. With questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.