Call for Papers
Advanced Research Journal of Banking, Economics and Finance (ARJBEF), is currently calling for papers in all areas of Agricultural sciences and related disciplines. ARJBEF publishes high-quality solicited and unsolicited articles, in English, in all areas of the subject. The Journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence. All articles published in ARJBEF will be peer-reviewed.
The following types of papers are considered for publication:
- Original articles in basic and applied research
- Case studies
- Critical reviews, surveys, opinions, commentaries and essays.
We invite you to submit manuscripts as e-mail attachment to the Editorial Office at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name and institution with full address details;
- Title or name of journal you wish to submit a manuscript to;
- Title of your paper
- A cover letter carrying a declaration that the prospective manuscript is original and has not been published before nor is it under consideration for publication by another publisher.
Our objective is to inform authors of the decision on their manuscript(s) within two weeks of submission. Following acceptance, a paper will normally be published in the next issue.
List of Other Journals
- Advanced Journal of Law and Discipline Research
- Advanced Journal of Corruption Research
- Advanced Research Journal of Biotechnology
- International Journal of Malaria and Tropical Diseases
- International Journal of Fishery Science and Aquaculture
- Advanced Journal of Geography and Regional Planning
- International Journal of Agricultural Economics, Extension and Rural Development
- Advanced Journal of Political Science and International Diplomatic Relationship Research
- Advanced Research Journal of Public Health and Epidemiology
- International Journal of Weed Science and Technology
- See Full List