Call for Papers
Advanced Journal of Public Administration and Policy Research (AJPAPR), is currently calling for papers in all areas of Public Administration and Policy Research and related disciplines. AJPAPR publishes high-quality solicited and unsolicited articles, in English, in all areas of the subject. The Journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence. All articles published in AJPAPR will be peer-reviewed.
The following types of papers are considered for publication:
- Original articles in basic and applied research
- Case studies
- Critical reviews, surveys, opinions, commentaries and essays.
We invite you to submit manuscripts as e-mail attachment to the Editorial Office at:email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name and institution with full address details;
- Title or name of journal you wish to submit a manuscript to;
- Title of your paper
- A cover letter carrying a declaration that the prospective manuscript is original and has not been published before nor is it under consideration for publication by another publisher.
Our objective is to inform authors of the decision on their manuscript(s) within two weeks of submission. Following acceptance, a paper will normally be published in the next issue.
List of Other Journals
- International Journal of Pollination Research
- Advanced Journal of English and Literary Studies
- Advanced Journal of World Population Research
- Advanced Journal of Criminology and Security Research
- International Journal of Agricultural Economics, Extension and Rural Development
- International Journal of Dairy Science and Technology
- Advanced Journal of World Biology Research
- Advanced Research Journal of Obesity
- Advanced Research Journal of Banking, Economics and Finance
- Advanced Research Journal of Biochemistry
- See Full List