Call for Papers
International Journal of Malaria and Tropical Diseases (IJMTD), is currently calling for papers in all areas of Malaria and Tropical Diseases. IJMTD publishes high-quality solicited and unsolicited articles, in English, in all areas of the subject. The Journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence. All articles published in IJMTD will be peer-reviewed.
The following types of papers are considered for publication:
- Original articles in basic and applied research
- Case studies
- Critical reviews, surveys, opinions, commentaries and essays.
We invite you to submit manuscripts as e-mail attachment to the Editorial Office at:email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name and institution with full address details;
- Title or name of journal you wish to submit a manuscript to;
- Title of your paper
- A cover letter carrying a declaration that the prospective manuscript is original and has not been published before nor is it under consideration for publication by another publisher.
Our objective is to inform authors of the decision on their manuscript(s) within two weeks of submission. Following acceptance, a paper will normally be published in the next issue.
List of Other Journals
- International Journal of Living wealth Research
- Advanced Journal of Public Administration and Policy Research
- Advanced Research Journal of Obesity
- International Journal of Pollination Research
- Advanced Journal Of Surgical Pathology
- Advanced Journal of Histology and Cytology
- Advanced Journal of Environmental Science and Technology
- International Journal of Agriculture and Agricultural Sciences
- International Journal of Animal Science, Husbandry and Livestock Production
- Advanced Journal of Education Research
- See Full List