About this Journal
The International Journal of Fishery Science and Aquaculture (IJFSA) ISSN 9521-4569 is a peer-reviewed, open access journal that provides rapid publication (monthly) of articles in all areas of Fishery Science and Aquaculture and related disciplines. The objective of this journal is to provide a veritable platform for scientists and researchers all over the world to promote, share, and discuss a variety of innovative ideas and developments in all aspects of Fishery Science and Aquaculture.
The Journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence. Papers will be published shortly after acceptance. All articles published in IJFSA are peer-reviewed.
The International Journal of Fishery Science and Aquaculture is published monthly (one volume per year) by Advanced Scholars Journals.
Types of contribution
Regular articles: These should describe new and carefully confirmed findings, and experimental procedures should be given in sufficient detail for others to verify the work. The length of a full paper should be the minimum required to describe and interpret the work clearly.
Short Communications: A short Communication is suitable for recording the results of complete small investigations or giving details of new models or hypotheses, innovative methods, techniques or apparatus. The style of main sections need not conform to that of full-length papers. Short communications are 2 to 4 printed pages (about 6 to 12 manuscript pages) in length.
Reviews: Submissions of reviews and perspectives covering topics of current interest are welcome and encouraged. Reviews should be concise and no longer than 4-6 printed pages (about 12 to 18 manuscript pages). Reviews manuscripts are also peer-reviewed.
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
German National Library of Science and Technology
Academic Resource Index
Heidelberg University Library
Leuphana University Library
Electronic Journals Library
Max Planck Institute
Bibliothekssystem Universität Hamburg
Wissenschaftskolleg zu Berlin
Hochschule Hannover Library
GEOMAR Library Ocean Research Information Access
Eurasian Scientific Journal Index
Science library index
CAB Abstracts (CABI)
List of Other Journals
- International Journal of Agriculture and Agricultural Sciences
- Advanced Journal of Agricultural Research
- International Journal of Malaria and Tropical Diseases
- Advanced Research Journal of Medical Sciences
- International Journal of Silviculture and Agroforestry
- International Journal of Pollination Research
- Advanced Journal of Criminology and Security Research
- International Journal of Living wealth Research
- International Journal of Animal Science, Husbandry and Livestock Production
- International Journal of Agricultural Economics, Extension and Rural Development
- See Full List