Call for Papers
International Journal of AIDS and HIV Research (IJAHR), is currently calling for papers in all areas of AIDS and HIV Research. IJAHR publishes high-quality solicited and unsolicited articles, in English, in all areas of the subject. The Journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence. All articles published in IJAHR will be peer-reviewed.
The following types of papers are considered for publication:
- Original articles in basic and applied research
- Case studies
- Critical reviews, surveys, opinions, commentaries and essays.
We invite you to submit manuscripts as e-mail attachment to the Editorial Office at:email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name and institution with full address details;
- Title or name of journal you wish to submit a manuscript to;
- Title of your paper
- A cover letter carrying a declaration that the prospective manuscript is original and has not been published before nor is it under consideration for publication by another publisher.
Our objective is to inform authors of the decision on their manuscript(s) within two weeks of submission. Following acceptance, a paper will normally be published in the next issue.
List of Other Journals
- International Journal of Weed Science and Technology
- International Journal of Agriculture and Food Security
- International Journal of Fishery Science and Aquaculture
- Advanced Journal of Computer Science and Information technology
- Scientific Journal of Bee and Honey Formation Research
- Advanced Journal of Art and Islamic Culture Research
- Advanced Journal of Agricultural Research
- Advanced Research Journal of Obesity
- Advanced Research Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
- Advanced Journal Of Surgical Pathology
- See Full List