About this Journal
Progress in Food Science and Technology (PFST) ISSN 1710-3495 is a peer-reviewed, open access journal that provides rapid publication (monthly) of articles in all areas of Food Science and Technology and related disciplines. The objective of this journal is to provide a veritable platform for scientists and researchers all over the world to promote, share, and discuss a variety of innovative ideas and developments in all aspects of Food Science and Technology.
The Journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence. Papers will be published shortly after acceptance. All articles published in PFST are peer-reviewed.
Progress in Food Science and Technology is published monthly (one volume per year) by Advanced Scholars Journals.
Types of contribution
Regular articles: These should describe new and carefully confirmed findings, and experimental procedures should be given in sufficient detail for others to verify the work. The length of a full paper should be the minimum required to describe and interpret the work clearly.
Short Communications: A short Communication is suitable for recording the results of complete small investigations or giving details of new models or hypotheses, innovative methods, techniques or apparatus. The style of main sections need not conform to that of full-length papers. Short communications are 2 to 4 printed pages (about 6 to 12 manuscript pages) in length.
Reviews: Submissions of reviews and perspectives covering topics of current interest are welcome and encouraged. Reviews should be concise and no longer than 4-6 printed pages (about 12 to 18 manuscript pages). Reviews manuscripts are also peer-reviewed.
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
Heidelberg University Library
Leuphana University Library
German National Library of Science and Technology
Electronic Journals Library
Academic Resource Index
Wissenschaftskolleg zu Berlin
GEOMAR Library Ocean Research Information Access
CAB Abstracts (CABI)
German Cancer Research Center
Science Library Index
List of Other Journals
- International Journal of Animal Science, Husbandry and Livestock Production
- International Journal of Dairy Science and Technology
- Scientific Journal of Bee and Honey Formation Research
- International Journal of Living wealth Research
- Advanced Research Journal of Biotechnology
- Advanced Journal of Philosophy and Sacred Theology Research
- Advanced Journal of Computer Science and Information technology
- Advanced Journal of Medicinal Plants Research
- International Research Journal of Plant and Crop Sciences
- Advanced Journal of English and Literary Studies
- See Full List