Call for Papers
International Research Journal of Accounting and Taxation (ARJMM), is currently calling for papers in all areas of Agricultural sciences and related disciplines. ARJMM publishes high-quality solicited and unsolicited articles, in English, in all areas of the subject. The Journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence. All articles published in ARJMM will be peer-reviewed.
The following types of papers are considered for publication:
- Original articles in basic and applied research
- Case studies
- Critical reviews, surveys, opinions, commentaries and essays.
We invite you to submit manuscripts as e-mail attachment to the Editorial Office at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name and institution with full address details;
- Title or name of journal you wish to submit a manuscript to;
- Title of your paper
- A cover letter carrying a declaration that the prospective manuscript is original and has not been published before nor is it under consideration for publication by another publisher.
Our objective is to inform authors of the decision on their manuscript(s) within two weeks of submission. Following acceptance, a paper will normally be published in the next issue.
List of Other Journals
- Advanced Journal of English and Literary Studies
- Advanced Journal of Philosophy and Sacred Theology Research
- Advanced Journal of Seed Science and Technology
- International Journal of Fishery Science and Aquaculture
- Advanced Research Journal of Optician
- Scientific Journal of Bee and Honey Formation Research
- Advanced Research Journal of Banking, Economics and Finance
- Advanced Journal of Histology and Cytology
- International Journal of Animal Science, Husbandry and Livestock Production
- International Journal of Wood Science, Technology and Forestry
- See Full List